Tuesday 22 September 2015

Beneath These Scars (Beneath #4) by Meghan March

BLURB
I’m the guy you love to hate. 

In every story in my life, I seem to end up playing the villain—and I’ve got the scars to prove it.

That role works fine for me, because I’m sure as hell not anyone’s hero. 

I run my life and my empire with an iron fist—until she knocks my tightly controlled world off its axis.

She’s nobody’s damsel in distress, but I can’t help but want to save her anyway.

I guess we’re about to find out if there’s a hero buried … beneath these scars.

REVIEW
I received a ARC from the publisher (via netgalley) in exchange for a honest review.
5* read.
I love Meghan March's Beneath series so when a chance came to review this one I jumped at it. This is book for in a series but can be read as a standalone although why would you want to just read this one, you need to read all the others first too and see for yourself how amazing this series is. Meghan writes the best stories with relatable characters who you fall in love with, including sexy alpha men and strong sassy females who take no sh**. My perfect type of book with my favourite type of characters, what more could a girl want.
This is Lucas and Yve's story who both have scars in some way from their pasts. Lucas is your typical domineering alpha and hot as a desert who also happens to be a billionaire. Yve is your strong independent woman who speaks her mind and take now bullsh** from anyone. As you can imagine you put these two together your going to expect fireworks and a whole lot of sexual tension. Its also not all plain sailing and there is some twists that you wont expect. I loved these two together and I completely fell in love with Lucas who is now my new book boyfriend (until Meghan's next book then I may change my mind again or just make room for another book boyfriend).

Meghan's writing style completely captivates you from the very first chapter and has you reading none stop till you finish the book. I honestly can't wait for the next book in this series, I need me some more of Meghan's sexy alpha's. Great read and another outstanding book in this series. 

PURCHASE LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment