Sunday 29 May 2016




Title: Sordid 
Author: Nikki Sloane
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
 Release Date: May 29, 2016



Blurb

It took me years to find the courage to speak to Luka. He seemed exactly like me. Intelligent. Focused. Serious.

But he’s not the man I imagined.

His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free.

As he drags me unwillingly into his filthy world, I can’t ignore the terrifying idea circling my mind. What if I belong here with him?






REVIEW
4.5* read. Before I give my thoughts on this book I will start by saying this book won't be for everyone. It is extremely dark and has situations in it that some people won't want to read. For me personally it's very rare I will pick up a dark read, in fact the only time I will is if it's by a author who I already love. It takes a lot for a author to open up my dark side but Nikki did that. Addison and Luka were both strong characters in their own way. Luca was someone who i couldnt help love even though i hated him too and Addison was both sweet yet strong in the situations she faced. It was a read normally not in my comfort zone yet found its own way into my twisted side. A delightfully dark read that called out to my darker side,  love this author.


Purchase Links


Please note that unfortunately Sordid has been banned from Amazon but kindle users can purchase mobi files at both the following retailers:
 Smashwords:  http://bit.ly/1WsKGeu
All Romance ebooks:  http://bit.ly/1XFKyXX






Author Bio

Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.



Author Links






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment