Friday 9 September 2016




Title: Princess
Series: Oath Keepers MC/Nomad #1
Author: Sapphire Knight
Genre: MC Romance
 Release Date: June 27, 2016



Blurb

*STANDALONE MC NOVEL*

Biker bitch? Not this chick.

I can’t stand my father and his group of criminals and what better way to get back at my father, the President, then to sleep with one of them?

Poor little Prospect, he never saw me coming.

When my safety is jeopardized yet again by the MC, it’s not the Prospect to my rescue though, it’s a hell bound Nomad out for blood and my heart.






REVIEW
4* read.
At first i found it hard to connect to the characters, especially Princess who just came across as a brat with a massive chip on her shoulder, however that did change pretty quickly when she meets Viking and i started to connect with her more after a certain incident happens.
Princess and Viking were a strong couple, both strong characters who won't back down for anyone and so do clash alot. Viking was a alpha biker who really showed his possessive and protective side but that's what i loved about him. 
A great dark and gritty MC read, can't wait for more in this series.


Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY 





Excerpt

“What happened at the lake?” I interrupt, my jealousy nagging at me, wanting to know every single detail.

“Not much. Cinderella painted her toenails when we first got there. Then she floated around the lake on a small air mattress and on the way back asked if your name was really Viking.”

Saint leans forward. “No fucking way. Her name’s Cinderella? The blonde one? I bet she’s a goddamn fairy tale in bed,” he finishes, eyeing Sinner.

Letting loose a deep growl, I slam my fist down on the table, hard enough to make the drinks bounce and everyone jump to catch them. I swear if he speaks about fucking her again I’m going to lose my shit. I’m not nearly buzzed enough to deal with bullshit comments about the woman I recently killed for.

“Damn, Vike, my bad.” He holds his hands up in surrender. He’s seen me get pissed, and no way in hell would Sinner be able to save his ass from my wrath.





Author Bio


Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control and Unwanted Sacrifices. Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.

She is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. Sapphire has always had a knack for writing, whether it is poems or stories.

She originally studied psychology and that has only added to her passion for writing. Sapphire has two boys and has been married for ten years.

When she’s not busy in her writing cave, she’s busy playing with her three Doberman Pinschers.

She loves to donate to help animals and watching a good action movie.



Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment