Thursday 23 February 2017




Title: Imperfect Truth
Author: Ava Harrison
Genre: Woman's Fiction
Cover Design: Hang Le
Release Date: May 11, 2015



Blurb

*Now includes the bonus epilogue Perfect Truth

I’m a blogger. He’s a writer.
He was my weakness.
I was his muse.

Once upon a time my marriage was built on love...
Until it wasn’t.

Where had we gone wrong?
I had given up hope…

But then he messaged me,
And his words intoxicated me.
Made me believe in love again.

Made me believe in truth.
My imperfect truth…





REVIEW
3* read.
This was a difficult book to rate for me. For me there was promise in the book but I found a lack of connection to the characters and although I didnt hate the story I didn't love it either and I found it really hard to like the main character Ava. I feel really bad about not loving it as I know this is a story really close to this authors heart but I have to be honest and it just wasn't for me. 

Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Ava Harrison is a New Yorker, born and bred.

When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment