Wednesday 18 April 2018

 

Bloodlines, an all new Standalone MC Romance by M.N. Forgy is NOW AVAILABLE!

 
 
I’m Mac, the Intel guy of the Sin City Outlaws motorcycle club. When it comes to technology, there’s no reading between the lines or emotions to decipher. I prefer two interactions with people. I either fuck them or kill them. There’s no confusion between a woman gasping when I thrust into her, or someone gasping for their last breath of air while I squeeze their neck.
Then Simone Ray walks into my life with sad brown eyes, beautiful lips, and pregnant with a child that could possibly share the same bloodline of a fallen brother's. I'm the last person that should play daddy. I’m a biker and am no role model, but being with a woman who is anything but basic and far from a club chick, stirs a wind of chaos that I can't escape.
I was ordered to protect her... Falling in love with a woman and a child that's not even mine was the last thing I saw happening.
   

Review:

 5* read.

If you know anything about me as a reader it's that I'm very very picky about MC books. I either love them or hate them depending on the author. It's a really up in the air genre for me, if I find a good one then I'm completly hooked, but if I find a not so good one then it takes me a while to want to read MC novels again. It may sound weird but I've always been this way. This author though writes one of the best MC novels out there. Her writing style is both brilliant and addictive. I really hope she keeps writing this genre for years to come.

Anyways this is book 5 in the Sin City Outlawas series. It can be read as a standalone but to better understand the characters and their stories you need to read from the start. Plus this is just a series that is worth reading from book one as it's that good. You also see these characters in the The Devils Dust series to so it is worth giving that series a read aswell. You end up building up a real connection to all characters that way. This is Mac and Simone's story. You've seen glimpses of them in past books and Ive been waiting for Simone's story for a while now to see how she ended up where she was.

It is a difficult story to read in places as you feel all the emotions the characters feel. You go on such an emotional rollercoaster of a ride that when you get off you still feel like your on the ride. My heart broke for Simone and everything she goes through but I also loved how strong she was even with her vunerable side. Her and Mac together were a great couple. It was more of a slow burn with them but thats what I loved. Simone was in a bad place with everything that had happened but Mac was there for her in his own weird way.

I also loved seeing all the other characters from past books again. Thats what I love most about this series is that you have your main characters, but you also have great supporting characters around them who make the book even better. This was another great addition to this series, I can't wait for the next one.

Grab Your Copy Today!

Amazon Universal - mybook.to/BloodlinesMC
Nook –
Kobo –
iBooks -
Add to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/BloodlinesMNForgy
     

About M.N. Forgy

M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chance on her character's story. So, with her glass of wine in hand and a stray Barbie sharing her seat, she continues to create and please her fans.
Stalk M.N. Forgy

No comments:

Post a Comment