Thursday 7 June 2018


Blurb:
 There are some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.

My girlfriend kicked me out. Then, even my dog didn’t want me, so he ran away. My boss fired me when I called to let him know I was going to be late. And to put the cherry on top of the crap sundae, I accidentally doused a woman in water who had more followers than brain cells.

As if becoming one of the most hated men in Queen City wasn’t bad enough, some lunatic was stalking the popular life coach I had soaked. The fucker should be running from Zoey, not watching, especially with me protecting her. Some fuckers must learn the hard way, and I’m going to be the one to teach him. You don’t mess with anyone who belongs to a Predator.



It was a perfect day … until I met Stump.

I found a new friend, reached half a million followers, and was on the brink of putting my past behind me when the crazy biker accused me of stealing his dog. To make matters worse, he then blamed me for people hating on him. He did that with no help from me. I don’t blame the dog for running away. I would, too, if I belonged to him.

My skills as a life coach don’t work on him. I might not be able to change the irritating Predator, but I’m not above using him to catch the one who wants me dead.

*WARNING*
This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, multiple partners, violence, child abuse, and explicit language offends you.


Review:
I actually don't know where to start with this or how to start it. I'm so disappointed that I'm actually really gutted. Jamie is my favourite MC author's out there, I love her work and her unique writing style that has made me fall in love with her books and her as a author. Every one of her books has been a 5* read for me but this book felt to me like it was wrote by a completly different author. Jamie's signature style was nowhere to be seen and the book was all over the place. I rarely write bad reviews, I will sometimes as I know sometimes all types of reviews are needed, but especially if it's a author I love I just find it really hard to do. But with this book I felt I had to write this review. Apart from it been far apart from this authors other work it was full of typo's, just general mistakes, and felt like it had been rushed which meant the whole story was lacking. The characters had no depth and weren't connectable, I just feel like I've stepped into another authors work and not Jamie's and if you've read any of this authors other MC books then you'll see where I'm coming from.
It was full of weak writing and for that I fell like I needed to write this review. I really hope that by the next book this author goes back to the style of all her other books as if the next book is like this one I won't be buying anymore and that really upsets me even writing that as this authors work has got me through some really low times. 

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment