Sunday 28 October 2018

Title: Rewrite the Stars
Author: Charleigh Rose
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: October 25, 2018 Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser @RBA Designs Cover Model: Lucas Facchini
Evangeline Thorne is privileged. 
Beautiful and popular, if not a little jaded. 
A chance encounter with a green-eyed stuntman sets off a chain of events that turns her perfect, little world upside down.
Short on options and desperate for adventure, she joins the traveling carnival for the summer.
Thrust into a world full of drama, deception, and secrecy, Evangeline tries to find herself and protect her heart in the process. 
Sebastian McAllister is cursed.
He knows better than to think otherwise. 
He’s content to live out the rest of his life traveling the country as one of the four Sons of Eastlake, seeking thrills the only way he knows how. 
The one thing he doesn’t see coming is the spoiled blond with stars in her eyes. 
The only problem is, the more time he spends with her, the more hope starts to stir in his dormant heart. 
Too bad hope is a dangerous thing when you’re a McAllister.

Review 
5* read.
I have loved this author from her debut book and after getting a glimpse of this book at the end of her other book this was one story I was really really excited for.  
Evan and Sebastian come from two completly different worlds yet when they first meet there's this instant connection. I'm not going to say to much about their actual story as everything you need to know is in the blurb, but I will say that these are two characters who from the first few chapters I instanly connected with and got invested in their story. You will go on a complete emotional rollercoaster with them, so many ups and downs and drama and angst mixed in with their smoking hot connection. It was just sooo good and I really wish I could read it all over again for the first time. Two of my favourite characters this year but I also loved the supported characters and I really hope they get their story at some point.
I didn't want their story to end. It's one of those books where you can't put it down but yet you don't want to get to the end. If your looking for a book to read then this is it, you must buy it but don't blame me when you can't put it down.






HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment