Wednesday 15 September 2021

Release Date: September 15

Rule number 1 for the team owner’s daughter? Don’t date the players.
Especially not hotheaded tight ends with tattoos and impulse control problems. 
That's why Dominic Walker is completely off my radar. Sort of.
Babysitting the team troublemaker when he's forced to volunteer for the foundation where I work means I can't exactly avoid him.
I wish I had though. Because once I get to know Dominic, it's almost impossible to ignore the feelings he brings out in me. 
Pretty soon, I'm breaking all my rules. I just have to hope he doesn't break my heart in the process.  

Review

 5* read.

I love discovering a new author that has slipped through my fingers. This is actually my first book by this author and after reading this I can't wait to go back and buy some of her other books to get hooked on aswell.

This is Dominic and Faith's story. Dominic is your typical bad boy that you can't help but want. The banter between these two made this book the 5 stars for me. Mixed in with the added angst and sexual tension you couldn't help but be hooked to their story. They both go on such a rollercoaster of emotions and because your so invested in their story you feel every emotion to. I enjoyed seeing all the supporting characters and seeing how they interacted in their story.

Loved this book and will definatly be going back to read more from this author.

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

Free in KU 

Meet Karla Sorensen

Well, let’s see ... I’m a wife and a mother. If the things that I write bring a smile to someone's face, then I've done my job.  


I am obsessed with Outlander (both the books and the show). I’m almost exclusively a romance reader, which means some people will never consider me a literary snob. 


If I could meet one historical figure, it would be Jane Austen. I received my Bachelors in Public Relations and worked in health care marketing before I had my babies. 


I hate Twitter. I do it, but I hate it. Also, if you want to get on my good side, bring me wine and I'll love you forever. 


Connect with Karla Sorensen

Website | NewsletterFacebook | Instagram | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | BookBub | Reader Group


Hosted By:     

No comments:

Post a Comment