Friday 28 April 2023


Blurb

Everyone knows not to cross the campus d-bags. On or off the ice.

You don’t sneak into their house, thinking no one’s watching. You don’t ransack their bedrooms, tripping over hockey gear as you rummage through their things. And you definitely don’t get caught with your head under one’s bed and your size-sixteen backside pointed right at their camera.

Unless, of course… you’re me.

I was so desperate to get my hands on their brotherhood’s Book of Sins that I did all the above. I was in search of proof that could incriminate Tate, my soon-to-be stepbrother and former member of the frat. But not only do I come up empty, I’ve now unknowingly invited three shadows to darken my world.

The most broken and twisted of them all—Micah, Vince, and Ash.

They promise no one has to know I trespassed on their territory. My secret is safe with them, safe from the others, but there’s a cost.

Their silence for my freedom.

I’ll be theirs to control, to own—these sick devils with perfect smiles masking their cold hearts. And if I can’t find a way to beat them at their game… they’ll break my world and my soul into a million tiny pieces.
 


Review

5* read.

I love when these two authors get together and co-write because I know it's going to be an amazing book. One of my favourite co-authors out there, their writing just flows so effortlessly that you would never know it's two separate authors.

This is the first book in this series and does end on a cliffhanger, a cliffhanger that makes me need the next book right now.
This is a dark bully reverse harem. Now I've been reading since I was little and I've only ever read one other reverse harem book, and that was literally a few weeks ago. It was by one of my favourite authors (hence the reason I read it as I didn't think RH was my thing) but I'm glad to say it opened my mind to a complete new genre and I'm really excited about it.
I honestly never expected to be as obsessed with this book as I was. Stevie is one of my favourite character's in a while. Her sass and chemistry with the Savages was ๐Ÿ”ฅ, like literally smoking the pages. I adored her story, the twists and turns and interactions between all the characters, and just everything about this book.
Brilliant I writing by two amazing authors. I can't wait for the next book.

Purchase link

No comments:

Post a Comment