Thursday 1 October 2015

Loch (The Powers That Be, #3) by Harper Bentley

Title: Loch (The Powers That Be #3)
Author: Harper Bentley
Release Date: Sept 30, 2015
Find on Goodreads
Loch Powers was the hottest guy I’d ever seen in my entire life.

And I hated him with every fiber of my being.

I'd practically known him since birth. Heck, we’d literally shared a crib as babies at his mom’s daycare.

Then I’d crushed on him hard when we hit middle school but he wouldn’t give geeky, glasses-wearing me the time of day. When his mom made him take me to the sixth grade dance, he’d humiliated me and I vowed to never talk to him again.

The next year when my family moved away, I told myself that if I never saw him again it’d be too soon.

Now I’m back and attending the same college, but I’m no longer the skinny, ugly girl who was so infatuated with him. And I’m so over him it’s not even funny.

But now that I’m no longer the ugly duckling, he’s set his sights on me, and I’m just not sure what to do with that.


REVIEW
I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.
5 massive star review.
Wow I loved Loch so much I will be re reading this story over and over. I literally could not put this book down till I'd read every last page. The power boys are all mine and have a firm place in my heart after reading this series. This book is on Loch and Simone who first meet as kids. Loch ends up humiliating her and she ends up moving away. Then years later at college they run into each other again only Simone doesn't tell Loch who she is as she wants revenge and to humiliate him the same way he humiliated her years ago. Question is will she go through with it and will Loch find out who she really is? You'll have to read it to find out.
I love this series, love this author, and this book was a book that had my gripped and loving every last page. 


Harper Bentley has taught high school English for 22 years. Although she’s managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought.

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment