Monday 23 July 2018

 

Flip Trick, an all-new standalone bad-boy romance by Amo Jones is NOW AVAILABLE!!

 

I did something I had never done before.
I had a one-night stand.
Then in true me fashion, I left my phone at his house during my desperate venture to escape.
I tried hard to ignore the texts sent to my best friend’s phone...
Amethyst: Sup, these selfies are cute as shit, but your lips looked better wrapped around my…
I did NOT text him back.
I DID vow to never speak of him, or that night again...
I’m Amethyst Lily Tatum, and up until this point, I’d managed to maintain a fairly low-key life. I’m what you would call a socially unacceptable hot mess. Instead of partying, I’m skating, flipping ollie’s over guys who loved to underestimate me. Then I started college, met a wild girl who I would soon call my best-friend, had my first drunk one-night stand, left my phone at his house, and then, when I finally managed to meet my mom’s new boyfriend, I found out that my one-night stand, was now my new stepbrother.
*this is a standalone novel*
   

Review:

5* read.

 Amo Jones my favorite dark romance authors. When it comes to dark romance I'm very picky so when I came across Amo and her amazing dark writing style I fell in love. When I saw she was doing a contemporary romance type book I was intrigued and also a bit worried as to whether I would like it as much. I'm glad to say that yes I loved it. No it wasn't a dark read but yet it still had Amo's same perfect writing style throughout that grips me and pulls me into her story. A book you just don't want to put down but also don't want to finish as quick because you just want the story to be never ending. 

First thing to say is that I love the cover. Matches this book perfectly whilst also been a stunning eyecatching cover which I need when I read as many books as I do. The storyline was great. Lots of twists and turns and angst mixed in to make this one great drama filled read.
Amethyst (love this name) and Maddox were perfect lead characters but where also supported by alot of other great characters around them. I love a book where you not only fall in love with the main characters, but the supporting characters too and thats something this author does really well. The chemistry between Amethyst and Maddox was smoking and they have great banter betweent them too.

So many emotions, such a great read. This book was everything I was hopeing for and way more. I can't wait for this authors next book.

Grab your copy Today!

Add to Goodreads - https://bit.ly/2IwiZkW
     
About Amo Jones
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.
New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played.
Follow Amo Jones
Instagram: thatcrazykiwiauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment