Wednesday 19 February 2020



LONG LOST
By Cora Brent
Release date: 3/11/20 
We should have been enemies from the beginning.  
But we were children when we met and children tend to ignore such rules. 
Even if the rules exist for a reason.  
Because Jonathan came from a family of savage killers.  
While I was born into the broken aftermath of their victims.  
For one short season we were inseparable. 
All it took was one terrible day to turn us into strangers. 
I’ve spent a long time chasing him from my mind.
And I assumed he was gone forever.  
Until he shows up here.
So far from where we started and so changed from the friend I once knew.     
The gentle boy I loved has grown into a volatile man with dangerous secrets and a different name. 
He won’t admit to who he is.
Or where he comes form.
Or who we are to each other. 
And I knew I shouldn’t have provoked him.  
I knew I shouldn’t have touched him.  
Most of all I knew I shouldn’t have offered him my heart. 
Yes, Jonathan and I were born to be enemies.  
And maybe that’s how our story will end after all…  



Complete stand alone.  Add to Goodreads here ===> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50243409-long-lost

No comments:

Post a Comment