Monday 24 February 2020

đź’™NUMBER NEIGHBORS TEASERđź’™


NUMBER NEIGHBOR: So your favorite sex position is doggy? Shoulders down or up?
ME: This is woefully unexciting if this is sexting.
NN: I’m trying to picture it in my mind so I can tell you.
ME: You don’t know what I look like.
NN: This is the only time I can justify imagining fucking Scarlett Johansson. Work with me, stranger.
ME: K, fine. You’re Nick Jonas in my head anyway.
NN: Right. Shoulders up or down?
ME: Depends how hard you’re going to pull my hair.
NN: …Up it is.
ME: I like this.
NN: What color IS your hair?
ME: Dark brown.
NN: That works. Ready for this?
ME: I don’t think I have a choice.
NN: Sure you do. But you should know that I’m already hard.

Wow. Okay. Sexting did come with perks, even if it was a stranger.

ME: This better be good. Go. Wow me.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment