Thursday 28 May 2020



Blurb
Mascen Wade, star pitcher of the Aldridge University baseball team, is a lot of things.

Rich.
Hotter than sin.
The campus’s reigning bad boy.

We knew each other once upon a time, but even if I’m named after a princess, it doesn’t mean my life is a fairytale.

My plan is to keep my head down, get my degree, and leave this town.

But the moment Mascen Wade recognizes me all my carefully laid plans come crumbling down. He’s decided he wants to make my life a living hell. But I’m not so easy to push around and won’t put up with his bully playground antics. Too bad for me I’ve never been able to resist him.

Review
5* read
Micalea is a author I've loved from her very first book. I find her writing so addicitive and captivating. So when I heard her next book was a enemies to lovers one set in college I was beyond excited as thats just my perfect mix.
Mascen is your typical sexy brooding bad boy. Him and Rory were best friends when they were kids, but after Rory leaves they loose touch. When Rory shows up at the college Mascen goes to it certainly isn't back to best friends. I loved their obvious chemistry but also their hate for each other that made for great banter. You instanly connect to the characters and invest in their story. I loved how although Rory was sweet, she was also this strong female who took no s***. And how although Mascen was a rough around the edges bad boy, he still had that sweet side for Rory. I also loved the supporting characters and thats what this author does so well. She writes so that you believe and invest in her characters, but not just the main characters.
Great read, I couldn't put it down once I'd started I had to know what was happening next. I can't wait for the next from this author.

Purchase Links


No comments:

Post a Comment