Friday 26 June 2020

🔥 

𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠.𝗡 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝘆! 🔥

As the son of the infamous boss of the DeAngelo family, I have merciless duties expected of me. The public labels me a monster, a man without a soul, and one hated by many.

They’re not wrong, and I’m not sorry for it. 
When my father orders me to marry a longtime enemy’s daughter to settle a score between our families, she did what any smart woman with a beating heart would do. 
She ran. 
So, I found her.
She tries to negotiate for her freedom, but despite being inexplicably drawn to the deviant woman, I refuse her pitiful bribes with pleasure.
I still have a job to do, and I’ll make her tell me her family’s secrets, turning a treacherous situation into a game of hatred.
A code of silence will be broken.
Lines will be crossed. 
I’ll promise her freedom to get the answers I need, but I’ll burn this city to the ground before I let her go.

★ 𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗡𝗼𝘄!!! ★
 *Wide readers, please pre-order now, as it will be Amazon Exclusive starting August 17th.
Add to your Goodreads TBR list:  https://bit.ly/BeautifulCriminalGR
#ComingJuly13th

No comments:

Post a Comment