Monday 8 June 2020

⚓️⚓️⚓REVIEW TOUR ⚓️⚓️⚓️

The highly anticipated BE MY BRAYSHAW by MEAGAN BRANDY is NOW LIVE !!!

Grab your copy today, also available on Kindle Unlimited. 

Universal → https://geni.us/BMBC
Paperback → https://geni.us/BMBCPB
Add to your TBR → https://geni.us/BMBCG



Synopsis

“Cross one, cross all.”

That’s the Brayshaw way. 

She should have realized this before sliding into our world with secrets too big to bury.
She didn’t and now the target is on her back.

The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out.
Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers. 



I resisted, fought against us.
I caved. 

I tasted what became my newfound favorite flavor and fell hard for the little liar.

But then the depth of her treachery reveals itself, and with it a reminder.

Our town is a twisted place, and with truth comes trouble.

In the blink of an eye, my world is split at its core, and I’m faced with an impossible decision, one that leads to a single outcome...

Betrayal.




 
5 massive star read.
I was definatly late to the Brayshaw boys. I only recently picked up the other books in this series and immediantly completly fell in love with the characters.
After reading Maddoc and Raven's story I already loved Captain and couldn't wait for his story and Victoria was the perfect girl for him. Their story isn't easy, its full of twists and turns, a real emotional read. Instanly you can feel their chemistry, but also instanly you can feel and see their hate and untrust towards each other. The banter mixed with the sizzling chemistry made for a smoking hot read. I also loved that we got to see more of the other characters still, Maddoc, Captain, and Royce altogether make for a perfect read.
Loved this book, now I can't wait for Royce's story, especially after that little sneak peak of who is hi other half at the end of the book. Please be soon I'm so excited.


Read Chapter One Here → meaganbrandy.com/bmb
Listen to the playlist on Spotify here → https://geni.us/BMBCPlaylist

Be My Brayshaw can be read as a complete standalone. 



Connect With Meagan Brandy


Website → meaganbrandy.com
Blogger Newsletter → www.meaganbrandy.com/bloggers
Books by Meagan Brandy → meaganbrandy.com/books

No comments:

Post a Comment