Monday 29 June 2015

The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey



BLURB
From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!



Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo 




REVIEW

5 * review.
ARC kindly provided from author in exchange for a honest review.
R.S. Grey is one of my favorite authors, she's a author that I one click her book without even having to read the blurb because I know I will love whatever she's wrote. She's my go to author who I'll re read her books over and over whenever I'm in a book slump and they pick me back up. They never fail to make me laugh and swoon at the sexy male leads and the relationships they develop. R.S. Grey writes the perfect romance novel with the exact amount of humor to go with it.
This is about the sexy and panty melting Julian and the sweet but strong Josephine. Josephine is a fashion blogger who has moved from her small Texas town to the big New York in order to pursue her dreams to work in the fashion industry. Unlike other fashion people though Josephine is completely broke and owes money on student loans as well as rent. This leads her to apply for a position working as an executive assistant position in Lorena Lefray Designs. This is how she meets the sexy Julian Lefray who has took over his sisters business while she's in rehab. The connection and sexual tension between them straight away can be felt off the page and even though I got where she was coming from as she didn't want to loose her job I don't think I would have been able to keep my hands off him for as long as she did.
I'm hoping that we get a future book on Dean and Lily and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for this as anyone who has read this will be rooting for them to get together in a future book. This is a must read for any romance reader out there who also loves a but of humor too and i cant wait to see what R.S. Grey writes next. 


PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon UK
Amazon US

PLAYLIST




AUTHOR BIO
I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way, I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things... everyday.
I live in Texas where I spend my free time writing and reading. My favorite authors include Mindy Kaling & Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm a comedy geek and love all things "funny". Women like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are definitely the biggest inspirations for my writing, though I think my work tends to skew a bit smuttier than theirs.

AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment