Sunday 2 August 2015

More Than Fashion (Chasing The Dream, #3) by Elizabeth Briggs



BLURB

They’re enemies who will do anything to win...including each other.

When pre-med student Julie Hong wins a spot on a fashion design reality TV show, she celebrates by picking up a hot English guy in a hotel bar. But too many drinks leads to a night of embarrassment and a major hangover, and wow is she glad she’ll never see him again.

Until the show starts, and he’s on it too.

Julie quickly realizes she’s out of her league among the other designers, and Gavin Bennett, with his cocky grin and sexy accent, is her biggest competition. Julie can't decide if she wants to kiss him or kill him. Or both.

After she’s almost kicked off, Julie convinces Gavin to pretend they’re sleeping together for the camera. The ploy works, but as they get closer to the show’s finale their fake relationship starts to become too real. But only one of them can win the show—and they might both end up heartbroken.

REVIEW

I received a ARC from the publisher (via netgalley) in exchange for a honest review. 
5* read. 
I completely fell in love with this book and characters from the first chapter. I started reading it and literally couldn't put it down till I'd finished it. I love this authors writing style and unique and different plot that drags you in. 
I need my own Gavin and I'm British too so surely my Gavin's out there somewhere, either way till i find him Gavin's my new book boyfriend. He takes sexiness to a whole new level and the chemistry between him and Julie was smoking sizzling and panty melting hot. I loved the fire between the two of them the passion and love hate relationship at times is what made this even more of a enticing read. 
I can't wait for Carla's book next and to see what other amazing books this author can write and get me addicted to. 

PURCHASE LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment