Wednesday 29 July 2015

The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction #3) by Lola Darling


BLURB

“The best sex is hotel sex…”

My secret is out. Now commanding billionaire Dominic Rexford knows the truth, he wants me gone from his luxury hotel. My career is over before it’s even begun – unless I make a deal with the devil to earn back his trust.

But there’s more than just my heart on the line. The stakes are rising, and someone isn’t playing by the rules. How far will Dom go to crush the competition? And when the time comes, will he choose his empire – or me?






REVIEW
I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.
4* read.
This book is part 3 of a 3 part mini series so starts right where part 2 ended. I said this last time as well but this was even hotter then the first two books, my god the sex scenes are enough to make anyone feel the heat and chemistry and the complete mind blowing sex. And just when you think you know whats happening next your thrown on another heart stopping surprise. Will they get their happy after? You'll have to read this series to find out.
A really intensely good fast paced surprising series from a talented author. I've falling in love with these characters and I am sad that this is the last book in the series, but on the other hand i can't wait to see what other gems Lola writes next. 




PURCHASE LINKS







ALSO AVAILABLE

The Hotel Part One – 99c










The Hotel Part Two












AUTHOR BIO

Lola Darling is a romantic with a naughty side. Texas born and raised, she has met a few Mr. Wrongs and is having fun looking for her Mr. Right.

She can be found at her laptop, daydreaming of dirty talking men in well-fitted suits or in the bath enjoying a glass of wine.


AUTHOR LINKS






No comments:

Post a Comment