Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fudgeridoo


Today I was sent some yummy fudge to review from the company Fudgeridoo.  I was so excited, I absolutely love my fudge and looking through all the pictures on their Facebook page their fudge looked amazing.  Fudgeridoo are a company who make a sell all sorts of different homemade fudges. I have to say their name has got to be one of the best names I've ever heard of for a company, i love it and it fits them so well.

I was sent 2 different types of fudge to review which came in a lovely box. I couldn’t wait to get stuck in.

Rolo

The first one I tried was the rolo fudge. I love rolos and as i mentioned earlier i love my fudge so this was like heaven for me, I couldn’t wait to try this. I couldn’t believe have amazing it tasted, fudge and rolos have got to be the best mix ever. I loved the presentation of it too; it even had a rolo on the top. It looked too good to eat but I soon got stuck in. I've bought fudges in the past that have ended up been really dry and tasteless but this was perfect. I would defiantly buy this kind again. To be honest the only fudge I've ever really tried in the past is just plain normal fudge, i never thought about all the different kinds you could get till i came across Fudgeridoo. I'm so glad i did though and i will definitely be getting more in the future.



Raspberry lemonade
The next one was raspberry lemonade. My first impression was wow. I love the way this one looks, the different colours mixed together looks so unique. I wasn’t too sure at first if I’d like this kind as it’s so unusual and different and not a flavour I would have thought of to go with fudge, but from the first bite I was in heaven, the flavours were so amazing together. This isn’t a combination I would have ever thought of for fudge, yet it works so well. When I first saw it my first reaction was please taste as good as you look, and I wasn’t disappointed. You can tell a lot of hard work went into both these fudges.


In the box was also a card to say ‘Thank you for your custom’ which I thought was another lovely touch and makes you feel really valued as a customer.


Their website is under construction at the minute but you can see all their different fudges on their Facebook page, and if you would like to order some fudge you can follow the instructions in the below picture which Fudgeridoo gave me:

 
You can find Fudgeridoo on:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fudgeridoo/183322355055668


8 comments:

  1. OMG Raspberry Lemonade Fudge! That looks amazing! I will def check out their FB.

    Natasha
    bellezakisses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its tasted amazing too hun lol. And you really should they've got all sorts of fudge, they all look amazing :) i will also add a link to their website on here when its up and running :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks amazing, making me really hungry xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, and they taste as good as they look hun. Got to be the nicest fudge ive ever had so yummy xxx

      Delete
  3. wow, these look amazing, i love fudge too and it's great to see some new flavours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh me too hun it was lovely getting to try some different type of fudge :)

      Delete