Sunday 30 September 2012

GuyLian Chocolate


Earlier in the week I was set a parcel from GuyLian to review. If you’re a follower of my blog you’ll know I absolutely love my chocolate so I couldn’t wait to try these, and with chocolate week coming up the 8-14th October that’s an even bigger excuse for me to eat chocolate, not that I ever need an excuse.

I was sent their Original Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells to review. Each chocolate is carefully crafted with a blend of delicious white, milk or dark Belgian chocolate. Not one of them has the exact the same marbled look as the other one which is what I love about these chocolates; they all look different and unique in their own way. They are all made of the finest Belgian chocolate filled and with the delicious Guylian roasted hazelnut praline. The original hazelnut praline recipe has not been changed in over 50 years, and why would they when they’ve found the perfect combination. Each of Guylian’s chocolate Sea Shells and seahorse chocolates are all made the Belgian way with 100% pure cocoa butter and have their unique hazelnut praline filling, made with caramelised and roasted hazelnuts, resulting in brilliantly shinning marbled shells with a divine taste.


My first reaction was what an absolute gorgeous box of chocolates. These would make a perfect present for someone or make a lovely treat for yourself. And when I opened them I was even more blown away, I couldn’t believe how exquisite they looked. I love the shapes and colours of them and how well their presented in the box. I also love that not one chocolate looks exactly the same. You can tell straight away that they take pride in their chocolates. In the Guylian Sea Shell boxes they consist of 11 different seashell shapes so I took separate pictures of all the different shapes and colours of them so you could see properly how exquisite they truly are. 
Sea Horse

 Sunrise shell

Oyster


Harpshell


Wentletrap


Shrimp


'Palourde'

Snail


'Guibert'


Mussel


Cockle


I love the taste of these chocolates, although they do look too good to eat that didn’t stop me for long. You can tell straight away from the amazing taste that they are made from the finest Brazilian chocolate, and this combined with the hazel praline filing makes these chocolates just to die for. They literally melt in your mouth. I would highly recommend you go buy a box, everyone deserves an indulgent treat.
You can find GuyLian on the following links:


17 comments:

  1. These are my absolute favourite! Nice to read a review that's a bit different to the usual fashion and beauty ones :))

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmyy I always get a box of these for xmas :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. there so yummy arent they lol. And thanks Terri i like to be a bit different thats why i review all sorts, whatever takes my fancie lol. And Kerys i will be definatly asking for a box every christmas and birthday, and any other time i can, there grgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think we can ever give a bad review on chocolate..! it's all so delicious!
    now you've made me reach for the chocolate tin! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i know it makes me want to reach for the chocs everytime i read it lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That great review hun and i love that chocolate one of my favouite. well done hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks hun ive never tried it before till i reviewed it but i will definatly buying more, there so yummy lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE guylian chocolate - lucky you being sent some to review! They are delicious and I always ask for a box for my birthday/christmas...or just buy them as a treat for myself from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i no im very lucky hun, ive never tried them before this review but i absolutly love them and will definatly be treating myself to some more x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am beyond jealous.. reviewing chocolate.. come on!
    how amazing is that!! :)

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! These are my all time favorite chocolates! So yummy!

    I'd love if you joined our blog hop this friday~

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/p/beauty-bloggers-club-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks hun they really were yummy lol. and sounds good i'll go have a look hun x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love their chocolate! them and lindor, omg. could eat them forever!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks hun, and i could eat them non stop too lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete